Monday, June 29, 2009

Pressure and Pugs

Today, I am tired.



The last week has been fairly exhausting mentally and I cannot put my finger on one reason why. I am feeling a bit scattered and the pressure is mounting. I haven't decided whether or not I work well under pressure. It seems that for the most part, I just freeze up when placed in the vice of life. This is why I like to plan. I like to be prepared.



So...Tommorrow is going to be the start of a beautiful new relationship between myself and organization. I'm totally over feeling out of control and that I'm always running behind. I want to be...together. So I'm going to do it. I'm putting my life together. I have a feeling that a lot of thing will be put into the trash by mid afternoon. Ahh... I'm feeling free at the thought of it. I need lists and time frames. I need structure.



For now, I'll relax and laugh once more at this hilarious video that I found on Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts. I know you're that type of person who needs structure. I think you're on the right track. Planning and pre-scheduling things more will definately help you keep your thought straight, and allow you to relax a bit more. i love you always.

    ReplyDelete